Table of Contents
- Personal Information We Collect
- How We Use Personal Information
- How We Collect Personal Information
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Website Analytics
- Targeted Advertisements
- Social Features and Our Services
- Do Not Track
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- How We Protect the Security of Personal Information
- How We Protect Your Child’s Privacy
- Opting Out of Marketing Email Communications
- California Privacy Rights
- Privacy Information for Nevada Residents
- International Visitors
- How to Contact Us
Personal Information We Collect
“Personal information” is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you. Personal information does not include information that is publicly available, de-identified, or aggregated.
Generally, we collect the following categories of personal information:
- Contact information (e.g., name, alias, phone number, email address, mailing address, personal identifiers, online identifiers, IP address, account name, and other similar identifiers)
- Purchase information (e.g., credit/debit card number, bank account number, or other financial information, shipping or home address, signature, and other information required to process your purchases)
- Commercial information (e.g., products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies)
- Demographic information (e.g., age and date of birth, sex, gender, gender identity, race, ethnic origin, medical condition, disability)
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (including browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interactions with our websites, applications, or advertisements)
- Geolocation data (inferred from your IP address)
- Professional or employment-related information (if you apply for a job with us, or inquire about franchising opportunities). Additional notices and disclosures may apply if you are a job applicant or prospective franchisee.
- Audiovisual information (e.g., call recordings when you call our customer service numbers, CCTV footage)
- Health information (e.g., limited health information relating to allergies, disabilities, or other medical conditions to allow us to provide accommodations)
- Inferences based on the other categories of personal information we collect
How We Use Personal Information
Generally, we use your personal information to:
- Provide our Services to you
- Communicate with you
- Process payments
- Provide you with effective customer service
- Accommodate for participants’ different abilities, and promote safety for all participants
- Security and fraud prevention
- Provide you with a personalized experience when you use our Services
- Administer sweepstakes, contests, promotions, and surveys
- Better understand your needs and interests
- Market or advertise our Services, or cross-promote products and services with other companies
- Analyze, administer, and improve the Services, as well as our marketing and advertising
- Enforce our terms, protect rights or property, and meet legal obligations
- For other purposes consistent with the purposes for collecting personal information, including for any other purpose identified in an applicable privacy notice, click-through agreement, or other agreement between you and us
How We Collect Personal Information
We collect your personal information through various means, including directly from you, from service providers or other external parties, and automatically through your use of our Services. In some instances, you may be able to choose what information to provide, but sometimes we require certain information from you to use features of our Services.
Information You Provide Directly to Us
In providing the Service, we may ask that you provide certain information about yourself or the participant. The exact information we need to collect will depend on the purpose and type of service requested. For example, you may choose to provide us with information about you or a participant to request information from us, make full use of the Services, or enroll in an activity; or when you sign up to create an account, we may ask for your and/or the participant’s name, phone number, email address, date of birth, and gender identity. If you choose not to provide certain information, we may not be able to provide requested services.
Information We Collect from Others
Our service providers may collect personal information on our behalf while providing their services to us. We also may obtain your personal information from our parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies. In some circumstances, we obtain personal information about you from third parties, such as advertising networks, franchisees, and data brokers. To understand your rights and choices regarding personal information collected by other companies, please consult the privacy policies of the businesses that you interact with.
Information We Automatically Collect from You
In addition to the information you provide to us, we and our service providers collect information automatically when you use our Services. This information allows us to understand how you’ve used the Services, and other actions you have taken in connection with your use of the Services. Examples of the types of personal information that may be collected automatically include:
- IP address or other device identifiers
- Information about your approximate location (as determined through your IP address)
- Hardware and software information
- Log data
- Browser type and language, operating system, access time, duration of visit, and referring website address
- The pages you view within our website and other actions you take while visiting us
- The pages you view immediately before and after you access our website
- Information related to whether you open an email or click on a link in an email we sent
- Information from a referring source (an external party website, blog, social media site, etc.)
- Information from content you post or share publicly on discussion forums, review sites, social media pages, or other areas of the internet
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Collecting information about how visitors use the website (for example, which pages they visit, which links they use, and how long they stay on each page)
- To optimize the functionality of our website, including by personalizing content for you, greeting you by name, pre-filling forms for you, and remembering your preferences (e.g., your choice of language or location)
- Personalizing a visitor’s experience when they use the website
- For purposes of ad targeting and marketing. These cookies collect information about your browsing behavior on our website to show you relevant advertising when you visit other websites or use social media.
- For analytics purposes. For example, to help us understand how our website is used, to see what products most interest you, and determine how best to market our products to you. More information on website analytics is provided below.
Cookies vary in how long they last. “Session cookies” terminate shortly after you terminate your internet session. “Persistent cookies” are stored on your device until a set expiration date. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on our website.
Our Services collect information about you in order to target advertisements to you when you browse the internet or use social media. For example, we use the Facebook Pixel and Google Ads to provide you relevant targeted advertisements on other websites. You may visit Facebook’s and Google’s websites to learn more about each platform’s advertising practices and options you may have to manage how they collect and use your personal information. You can manage advertising preferences for some of the external parties we work with to serve advertising across the internet by utilizing the choices at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. Additional options for opting-out of interest-based advertising can be found at https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1. To learn about the data Google Ad Services collects or to opt out, please visit here.
Social Features and Our Services
Certain features on our Services permit interactions that you initiate between our Services and certain third-party services, such as third-party social networks (“Social Features”). Examples of Social Features include: enabling you to send content such as contacts and photos between our Services and a third-party service; “liking” or “sharing” our content; logging into our Services using your third-party service account; and otherwise connecting our Services to a third-party service (e.g., to pull or push information to or from our services). If you use Social Features, information you post or provide access to may be publicly displayed on our services or by the third-party service that you use. Similarly, if you post information on a third-party service that references us (e.g., by using a hashtag associated with us or our affiliates in a tweet or status update), your post may be used on or in connection with our Services or otherwise by us and/or our affiliates. Also, both we and the third party may have access to certain information about you, and your use of our Services and any third-party service.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track ("DNT") is a privacy preference signal that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. Currently, our websites do not respond to DNT signals.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your information to external parties in certain circumstances and for specific purposes, as described below.
- Related Companies and Brands, and Our Franchisees. We may provide your information to our parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies in connection with the operation of our business. This information may be used to contact you with information or offers they believe will be of interest to you. We may also provide your information to our independently owned franchises to facilitate the provision of the Services and to send you information and promotional materials you have requested from or about such franchisee or their services.
- Business or Corporate Partners. We may partner with another organization (for example, another business that offers related services) that wishes to receive your personal information. For example, when you sign up a participant for an activity, you may have the option to disclose personal information to an organization. In such circumstances we may disclose your personal information and the participant’s personal information to the identified business or corporate partner. Participation in an activity does not require that you consent to have your or the participant’s personal information disclosed to a business or corporate partner. In addition, an activity may be sponsored by a business or corporate partner that is featured at the activity or on our Services (a “Title Sponsor”). Your personal information and the personal information of the participant may be disclosed to a Title Sponsor when you register a participant for an activity subject to the sponsorship of a particular Title Sponsor.
- Service Providers. We disclose personal information to our service providers in order for them to provide their services to us. For example, we may share your personal information with vendors that assist us with providing customer service, operating and improving our Services, processing payments, performing auditing and quality control, communicating with you on our behalf, and otherwise operating our business.
- Advertising Partners and other Third Parties. We may share personal information with third parties for marketing and advertising purposes, to improve our products and services, or to provide you with other products and services that may interest you. For example, we disclose personal information to our advertising partners for the purpose of ad targeting, remarketing, and customized advertising content.
Compliance with Law or Protection of Rights. We may disclose personal information as necessary, for the following purposes: (a) to comply with any legal process; (b) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; (d) to protect our operations and protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; and (e) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit damages that we may sustain.
Business Transactions. We may disclose personal information to third parties in connection with or during negotiations of any reorganization, acquisition, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding).
How We Protect the Security of Personal Information
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security that is reasonable and appropriate to the risk of the personal information we hold. While we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of personal information, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third parties from illegally obtaining access to personal information. We do not represent or warrant that personal information about you will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. Any transmission of personal information through the Services is at your own risk, and we are not responsible for circumvention of our security measures.
How We Protect Your Child’s Privacy
Your child’s privacy is important to us. As a result, we endeavor to operate our Services in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws that protect the privacy of children’s personal information.
Our online Services are intended for parents, and are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. Children under 18 years old may not use our online Services, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18 years of age. We may, however, collect personal information about a child under the age of 18 from a parent or guardian. If you believe that a child under the age of 18 has submitted personal information to us, please contact us in any manner described in the Contact Us section below so that we can delete the information or take other appropriate action.
Opting Out of Marketing Email Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing email communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” link found in every commercial email we send, or by sending a request to unsubscribe to us using the contact information provided below. If you opt-out of our marketing email communications, we may still send you email messages related to your account or purchases with us. Unsubscribing from our marketing communications will not affect the level or quality of service we provide to you.
California Privacy Rights
The state of California provides its residents with certain rights concerning their personal information. For our California Privacy Notice, please click here.
Privacy Information for Nevada Residents
Nevada residents may opt-out of the “sale” of “covered information” to third parties, including but not limited to name, address, social security number, telephone number, email address, and other information through which a person may be contacted. Our uses of your personal information are not sales under Nevada law. If you have any questions or if you would like to receive notice by email in the event we should engage in “sales” of personal information under Nevada law in the future, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
How to Contact Us
Youth Enrichment Brands, LLC
1010 B Street, Suite 450
San Rafael, CA 94901