Country Clubs are for Kids too!
Let us bring the ultimate day camp to your club
- Summer camps operate from 9AM to 4PM, Monday – Friday or Tuesday – Friday
- Complimentary Before & After-Care is available
- Flexible & Easy Registration: Families can enroll online for as many weeks at a time as they choose
- KECamps carries the insurance and handles all state licensing requirements
- We provide you with the marketing materials to promote your camp
- KECamps hires and trains the camp staff and handles payroll and workers’ compensation
- Customer Service and Communication with our clubs, parents and staff is top-notch
- With over 80 camps nationwide, we are experts in our field…Camp is what we do 12 months of the year!
Hear what clubs are saying about KECamps…
- KECamps was so organized and made it SO easy for us to have Summer Camp at our club. We had SEVERAL members come up to one of us and tell us this is the best camp they have ever seen run at our club. We are so happy to have worked with KECamps and we cannot wait to use them again next year!”
- – Danielle Hutchison, Member Relations Manager, Porter Valley Country Club
- Parents LOVE the camp, kids LOVE the camp, our staff LOVES the camp…all great stuff. The director and the counselors are absolutely top-notch, professional and genuine people. Many members watching the proceedings on a daily basis loved seeing the kids parade around the Club on to their activities.”
- – Kevin Getz, General Manager, Teton Pines Country Club
- Great program! So easy to be able to outsource and rely on great work!
- – Barbara Kukor, Membership Services, The Country Club of North Carolina
- Your professional operation was first class from our first contact to the last week of camp. The results have exceeded our expectations with rave reviews from our members, board of governors and most of all, the kids.
- – Michael Murray, Director of Food & Beverage, Vestavia Country Club
Interested in having KECamps run a camp at your club?
For more information or a proposal, please call or email us at 877-671-2267 or email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Double-click question to see answers.
- How will this program impact other operations at the club?
- All of our programs are designed to have minimal impact on current club operations. Open communication between the club and KECamps will be essential to this process.
- The club already has a golf camp, tennis camp or swim team. Will these programs still be able to operate?
- Absolutely. Our programs are designed to enhance the club’s existing programs by introducing golf and tennis to children for the first time. This in turn will lead to increased participation and interest throughout the year. It also allows children who do not want to attend a full time golf or tennis camp to gain exposure to these activities in a more recreational setting. We can be flexible in our daily schedule to accommodate any children who would like to participate in both the club’s swim team and our camp.
- Can children that are in the club’s own camps still attend a KECamps program?
- Yes, we can customize a program based on the club’s needs.
- How does the program operate on Mondays if the club is closed?
- We will still use the club’s facilities in coordination with club management. Being open five days a week allows working families to still have their child attend camp without having to search for a different Monday option. We have learned that this increases enrollment and is a tremendous value member service for families.
- How much indoor/outdoor space does the club need to provide?
- As much space as possible, but we do understand that there are other events and functions happening at the club and we may have to move our space around from time to time. It is essential that there is some indoor or covered area available to us for part of the day.
- What happens on rainy days?
- We need the club to provide a covered area in case of inclement weather. Our rainy day programs are equally active, creative and fun.
- Can Members still use the club’s pool while camp is in operation?
- Does the club need to supply golf and tennis equipment for the lessons?
- We always encourage our families to bring their own equipment for golf and tennis. We recommend that the club invest in some junior equipment as well.
- What is the KECamps staff to camper ratio?
- We maintain a minimum staff to camper ratio of 1:8.
- How do we come up with the pricing structure and dates for camp?
- These decisions are based on area demographics and the local school calendar.
- Is camp for Members only or can a Guest or Non-Member attend?
- This is the club’s option. However, to maximize enrollment and exposure to your club, we recommend that Guests and/or Non-Members be allowed to attend camp. This is a great way to boost membership by exposing your club as family-friendly.
- How do families register and pay for camp?
- All of our families use our customized online registration system which allows them to enter their family, camper and medical information, permission forms and payment in a secure environment.
- How will the club stay up to date on registrations?
- KECamps is happy to provide updated enrollment reports as often as the club would like.
- When does the club receive its commission payments?
- Club commission is paid as follows:
- Commission for June weeks will be sent to the club by July 20th;
- Commission for July weeks will be sent to the club by August 20th;
- Commission for August weeks will be sent to the club by September 20th.
- When will my club receive the insurance ACORD certificate naming the club as additionally insured?
- Our insurance policy renews annually in mid-May and clubs will receive the ACORD certificate prior to the first day of camp.
- When should the club start marketing the camp?
- We find that the earlier you begin marketing, the better.
- Who provides the marketing materials?
- All of the club’s customized marketing materials are provided by KECamps.
- Does KECamps recommend that the club advertise to the local community in addition to the membership?
- For clubs that have camps that are open to Non-Members, we recommend that you advertise locally. If you should need additional customized marketing pieces, KECamps is happy to provide those. We find that the most successful Non-Member clubs are the ones that market within their local community.
- Who handles parent questions about camp?
- KECamps provides a toll free number for parents to use throughout the year. Parents are free to call or email anytime with any questions.
- Who is KECamps hiring for their summer camps?
- All of the KECamps directors are local teachers, educators, or professionals with extensive experience working with children. All our camp counselors have completed at least one year of college or equivalent and are most often studying elementary education. In addition, all staff members are CPR and First Aid certified. All staff attend a pre-camp training.
- Is there a deadline for deciding to use KECamps?
- Yes, we must know that you would like to use our services by March 1st. In our experience, deciding any later than this will be detrimental to the potential success of camp as it is late in the season for staffing, planning, etc.